Thursday, January 8, 2009

pregnancy, a dog and sledding


I had Rylan take a picture of me, hence the blurriness but I wanted to remember what I looked like weeks before delivery. I have less than 6 weeks left.


We took the kids sledding. Kaden and Rylan had already gone with Grandma Debs this season but I hadn't gone yet and wanted to go with all the kids. So my sister, Ashlee and I went to the sledding hill.

This is Rylan making a "jump" as you can see it is at the very top of the hill....
Rylan

Sis all decked out in her snow gear for the first time...

Kaden



Ash, Korbin and Kamber...not sure why I didnt get a picture of Aiyla

This is random I know, but I thought it was funny. Kaden was out playing with Shadow and kept putting him up on his dog house. When Kaden left,I looked out and Shadow was up there again.... He stayed there all day long! Now it is his new
"bed"



No comments: