Thursday, February 21, 2008

I blame the FLU!!

Last week, it started with Kaden, he had a fever, body aches and a cough. He was home from school for 2 days. About 4 days had passed, and I thought we were in the clear, then Irelyn ends up getting the high fever and I get the start of a cold...Rylan was watching tv and I was trying to get Irelyn to sleep, all of a sudden, I smelled FINGERNAIL POLISH!!! I asked very calmly, "Rylan? What are you doing?" He replies "Nothing" I knew that meant trouble..So, I have to wake Irelyn up, since I was holding her, and ran into to where Rylan was. He told me he was painting his toes,but didnt know he meant LITERALLY!! They were covered. BUT He also decided to paint the railing AND the TV!!! I was so mad! I tried looking up online how to get it off. I used the remover on the railing but it was taking the paint off as well. And it didnt even touch the TV. So here is the excitement we have had with all of our sickness!!!

I am still not laughing!!

3 comments:

Hotzebra said...

You need to watch your freakin kids! LOL

lovell said...

Hey Jana-
Found your blog through your sisters. You did a good job!! We need to get Bethany to start one of these things up!

Brandi

The Findarle Family said...

That IS pretty funny! You have got to admit! oh and P.S. I am in love with you!