Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Stupid Tag

I have been tagged! Whatever that means. I guess I have to answer these questions.

TEN YEARS AGO I WAS- Jana would have been married to Adam Grobben for 10 months, living in Orem working for Mike Parry Construction. JC was just getting out of the navy, living in Provo, working at Alpine Aviation.
PLACES I HAVE LIVED - Jana has lived in Mapleton, Provo, Orem,all in Utah...boring, JC has lived Mapleton,Springville and Provo all in Utah, Idaho Falls- Idaho, Jacksonville,Sanford, Orlando,Mandarin all in Florida, and Snohomish and Redmond in Washington.
THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST -
Jana's list: Clean my house, get Irelyn to walk, get my preschool set up, send my taxes in. JC has to finish Irelyn's room, put in a fence and finish the yard.
BAD HABITS- Jana pops her knuckles, can be rude (ha), spending too much time on the computer. JC picks his nails and feet, and sleeps with the TV on.
PLACES YOU HAVE WORKED- Jana has worked at Teela's Tacos for about 2 weeks, Taco Bell, Mike Parry Construction, and Watchdog Self Storage. JC has worked at Doves Ranch, Fat Jacks Pizza, Burger King, Provo School District, Seven Peaks, 7-11, McDonalds, Western Quality Concrete, Geneva Steel, Wal-Mart x's 3, US Navy, Alpine Aviation, Eddie Bauer, Home Depot, Com Air Aviation Academy, Lupine Woodworks, Stone Henge Fence, Sky West Airlines, Best Vinyl. Whew!
5 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME-Jana is (1) a huge spoiler buff on TV shows, (2) a messy organizer, (3) been known for being buggy, (4) likes to cross-stitch and (5) passion is singing. JC (1) is a pilot, (2) loves politics, (3)
loves botany, (4) wears a size 13 1/2 shoe, (5) been to 14 countries and 43 states.
There you have it! For whoever is reading this you are TAGGED!

6 comments:

Hotzebra said...

I loved teelas. I forgot you worked there! Jeez Jc gets around! I didn't know he'd been that many places! I didn't know he did concrete!! He should come work for Jay in the 115 degree heat!He'd LOVE that!

The Findarle Family said...

I already know eveything about you! It is embarassing really...

The Findarle Family said...

and will you please take that word verification crap off of your comment page... I hate it. It is a complete waste of time!

rebecca said...

Hey there! I just found you through Kim's blog. Email me and I'll send you an invite to my blog, cuz I have it private. rebecca.lutter@gmail.com :) You have such a cute family!!!

Hotzebra said...

You know what they say about guys with big feet...

Magic Marker said...

I love the new Easter background!